#tbt: Looking back to last week’s assembly

Lexi Gass, Design Chief

Photo by Lexi Gass. Rick Weyker, government and economics teacher, shreds on his guitar to the National Anthem.
Photo by Lexi Gass. Destiny Sloan, junior, chants along with her teammates in their cheer routine.
Photo by Lexi Gass. The fliers celebrate the royal blue and gold colors of OHS in their cheer routine.
Photo by Lexi Gass. Tyler Kirberg, senior, competes on behalf of the boys soccer team in the apple-grabbing competition.
Photo by Lexi Gass. Adhi Dabberu, senior, hosts the assembly.
Photo by Lexi Gass. Jordyn Callahan, junior, starts the Performance dance with style.
Photo by Lexi Gass. Jason Amoako-Agyei, senior, stares down his opponent as the Beast to promote their performance of Beauty and the Beast.
Photo by Lexi Gass. Phillip Coppola, junior, Anthony Garcia, senior, Kaden Ryback, senior, and Aiden Barinque, senior, join the conga line while performing their powderpuff dance.
Photo by Lexi Gass. Tori Oesterich, english teacher, dances along to popular Just Dance songs with her fellow teachers.
Photo by Lexi Gass. Keshav Ganeshbabu, senior, plays to the crowd while hosting the assembly.
Photo by Lexi Gass. Kaden Ryback, Roman Mansur, and other seniors try to win their second to last class scream.
Photo by Lexi Gass. Freshman girls marvel at the insanity that is class screams.
Photo by Lexi Gass. The juniors fight hard to defeat the seniors in the class scream competition.
Photo by Lexi Gass. A sophomore tries hard to win the class scream.