“Tamed Tuesday” takes OC

Santana+Ramos%2C+junior%2C+showed+up+to+school+clad+in+animal+print.+

Santana Ramos, junior, showed up to school clad in animal print.

Taylor Stokes, Managing Editor

Lions and tigers and bears! Oh my!

Day two of OHS’s spirit week, Circus OC: The Greatest Show on Earth, began today with “Tamed Tuesday”. Students dressed in various animal prints and even entire animal costumes for this fierce animal themed day.

Many students found today to be easy to dress up for. “My brother was in Stugo, so I already had cheetah print,” said Taylor Eddleman, junior.

Santana Ramos, junior, agreed, “It was pretty easy. I kind of just thought of the cats and just thought I should do my makeup this way.” Ramos dressed up in full cat makeup and a tiger printed hat for today.

Yesterday, the nominees for homecoming royalty were announced.

The freshman boys who were nominated are Connor Jones, Zak Elms and Jaedon Murphy. For the freshman girls, Grace Denaro, Kasey Bohl and Payton Lundburg were chosen.

The sophomore boys selected are Tyler Westfall, Dylan Vital and Bailey Smith. The girls are Maddi Noble, Lindsey Conaway and Melissa Kraf.

The junior boys’ nominees are Ian Fields, Keegan Koch and Clayton Mann, and for the girls, Savanna Wilson, Bailey Brammer and Jordan Wilson.

And finally for the seniors, Oscar Mills, Aaron Prado and Chandler Gordon were chosen, and for the girls, Allie Jenner, Savana Lincoln and Tara Severance.

The rest of the week will include “Whacked Up Wednesday,” where students wear mix-matched clothing or dress like a clown, “Mind Trick Thursday” where students come to school dressed as a magician or fortune teller and finally “Freak Show Friday,” where each classes gets decked out in their assigned color. Freshmen wear white, sophomores wear yellow, juniors wear blue and seniors wear black.